LH 92: Vinegars, Liqueurs & Yogurt
A Listener Inspired Q & A Episode
Okay, okay…so you’re probably wondering what the heck these things have in common, right?
The answer is…not much!
Except…that they were the topics of several questions from listeners. 🙂
You see, every so often I gather questions from my listeners to use on a Q & A episode of the podcast.
These are questions that need some in-depth discussion or extra links and yet, they won’t fill up an entire episode on their own.
In this episode, I have several listener questions that sort of flow from one to the next, so I thought I’d include them together.
You will learn:
- Is sterilizing necessary when bottling up homemade liqueurs
- What’s the biggest worry when infusing alcohol
- Which “proof” is best when making liqueurs
- The trick to getting a clear vinegar
- Can you reuse the fruit of one food project for another
- How does homemade Greek yogurt work
- Do you really need a yogurt maker, or not
- And more
Resources & Links Mentioned:
Flavoring Commercial Vinegar – Podcast #24
Making Vinegar from Scratch – Podcast #50
Making Infused Gifts – Podcast #67
Countertop Yogurt – Podcast #74
Click here for the full transcript for Episode #92
Enjoy this podcast?
Sign up for updates & receive my free Canning Resource Guide