LH 00: About This Podcast
Welcome to Episode #00 of the Living Homegrown Podcast!
This is where you can get the whole scoop on what this weekly podcast is all about.
This episode is like an audio version of an “about” page for the podcast.
In this episode you learn:
- Why it doesn’t matter where you live or if you even have a garden
- How grocery stores limit our food choices & what we can do about it
- The reason I approach food crafting from a gardener’s perspective
- The dirt on my background & training
- Some of the topics, training and experts I will feature
- How you can get YOUR canning & homesteading questions answered
Resources & Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- Canning Academy
- Growing A Greener World TV on PBS
- About Theresa Loe
- My Canning Videos on Growing A Greener World
- Apples of Uncommon Character by Rowan Jacobsen is a great book that I forgot to mention in the podcast. It features some of the more unusual and flavorful varieties you may want to check out.
- 6 Reasons to Subscribe to the Podcast
Thank you so much for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, I would SO appreciate your help in spreading the word.
There are three easy ways you can do that (listed below).
Choose one or do them all!
- Share this episode via the social media buttons below.
- Rate & Review this podcast episode over on iTunes. Your input there really does matter in the ranking of this show. Plus, I will read every single one and would appreciate your input there.
- Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes so that you never miss an episode.
Questions & Future Topics:
Future weekly episodes will alternate between:
- Interviews of some of the rock stars in the DIY food & homesteading movements (30 min. ea.)
- Q & A episodes where you can get YOUR questions answered (10-15 min ea.)
Do you have a Q you would like to see A’ed on a future podcast episode?
You can ask your questions over on my Ask Theresa Page.
Your input there will direct impact what I cover on this podcast, my blog and even our PBS TV show – so please let me know what topics you would like to see covered.
Click here to download the full transcript for Episode #00.
What do you think of this episode?
Any specific topics you would like to see covered?
Tell me in the comments below!
Enjoy this podcast?
Sign up for updates & receive my free Canning Resource Guide